Saturday, December 1, 2007

From Ras Iration I (repost from www.rastaites.com)

Give Practical Support to Ras Tafari Organizing and Centralizing
Progressive order is an ordinance of nature. The I self is the glorious manifestation of the wonderous mystic of cellular organization and centralization.
Iternal ises to life ivine manifestation in Emperor Haile Selassie I the Most High and to His complimentary equal Empress Menen. Iternal ises to life, manifesting InI the ingels of the Most High.
Blessed Love. Peace and Love. Ras Tafari Love. I pray the ineverse bless the I with all things good. With the fullness of good I reason with the I. I am absolutely confident that InI agree that every Ras Tafari consciousness should give practical support to Ras Tafari organizing and centralizing.
The task of organizing and centralizing Ras Tafari population is the honourable duty and obligation of InI the enlightened willing and able. Organization and Centralization ensure communal togetherness, collective productivity and representational security.
The process is ongoing. Many exciting and applaudable service organizations are active within InI community. Very conspicuous in the Caribbean are Solidarity and the Caribbean Rastafari Organisation (CRO). InI are aware that the process of organization and centralization is suffering seriously from the low organizational and developmental output the Ancient Nyah Binghi Order. I give full assurance that the Ancient Order of Nyah Binghi fully acknowledges its deficiencies and lovefully invites InI assistance with skills and resources.
The Ancient Order of Nyah Binghi is calling a Global Nyah Binghi Consultation within the 114th Earth light ises of Haile Selassie I, from 24th to the 29th of July 2008, at the Scotts Pass Nyah Binghi Center in Jamaica, with the objectives of strengthening InI administrative system and formulating sustainable programs supportive to InI Creed.
I, Ras Iration I have taken on the responsibilities of the Coordinating Secretary of the Global Nyah Binghi Consultation 2008. I therefore lovefully request the I kind assistance in what ever way possible.
InI need to begin communicating, mobilizing and fund raising. The Scotts Pass Nyah BinghI Center needs basic infrastructural improvement appropriate for InI family. Let the word connect. I am desirous to be connected to all Nyah Binghi administrations and ingels of good intent. Please link I at the email address irationi@yahoo.com or at telephone nos. - Cell: 264-729-9241, Home: 264-497-2878.
I pray the Most High abundantly bless InI courageous and livicated efforts to do His will. Now is the time to overcome socio-environmental and character flaws and energise the positive vibrations of one for all and all for one.
I am most thankful to Sister Empress Ijahnya of the CRO Secretariat in Anguilla who has been most helpful. I thankfully welcome the expressed helpfulness of Ras Sela, Ras Bukie and I.R.A.S.C.O.M.
I appeal to all InI. Please, joyfully do what InI can for the betterment of Ras Tafari Nation. Haile Selassie I bless InI as InI give practical support to Ras Tafari organizing and centralizing.
Peace and Love.
Ras Iration I

No comments: